By Leo C. and Rowan H., 4 Coor
- Cleveland Browns star running back Jim Brown. He played on the Browns for 9 seasons. In total he had 12,312 rushing yards! His best season was 1963 when he had 1,863 rushing yards in 291 attempts. He also had a 6.4 average with 15 touchdowns.
- Kansas City Royals amazing Left fielder, Bo Jackson. Let’s start on this amazing baseball player. His best season was in 1990 when he had a batting average of 272 with 110 hits, 74 runs, 28 home runs, and 78 RBIs.
- Michael Jordan, the Chicago Bulls/Washington Wizards fantastic shooting guard. He played 15 seasons, 13 on the Bulls and 2 seasons on the Wizards. He had amazing stats between the years 1986 and 1987. He averaged 37.1 points per game as well as 4.6 assists, averaged 2.9 steals, 1.5 blocks and 5.2 rebounds.
- The Brooklyn Dodgers fantastic second baseman Jackie Robinson. He played 10 seasons on the Dodgers and his best season was in 1949 with 16 homeruns, 593 at bats and 203 home runs. He had a batting average of .342, 122 runs, 124 RBIs, 38 doubles, 12 triples and 16 home runs.
- The New York Yankees/Boston Red Sox world changing George Herman Ruth. He played a total of 22 seasons with 15 of them on the Yankees and 6 on the Red Sox, and just 1 on the braves. His best season was in 1927. He had a average of 356 with 60 home runs, 164 RBIs, and 138 walks.